Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Your Card is in the Mail

Today is Erica's birthday and I didn't get her card to her on time. It's in the mail. Well, it was supposed to be in the mail this morning, but I left it on the counter. I know.

I'm sure most of you know that Erica is my sister. She has been my sister all my life. We did not get along all my life. I'm sure it was the typical older-younger sister relationship. She was bossy, I was perfect. You know. But now, things are much different - much better. I learn from her "experience" as she's older and wiser now. She's a Christian firm in her faith and I look up to her and seek her advice. But, I'm still perfect and she's still bossy! :) And I still hope that one day I'm as cool as she is.


Erica, I truly treasure spending time with you and can only look forward to growing closer and closer.

I love you and I hope you have a wonderful day - your card is in the mail.

1 comments:

The 5 C's said...

You make me cry! I know I will forever be bossy and you will forever get away with everything! Love you too and can't wait for the card..

PS-Is that really the ONLY picture you had of us together? Probably!