Friday, March 11, 2011

Review

It's time for me to post my review.

First up is the Moby Wrap.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this!! I have used it several times in the three weeks since Gemma's birth. I love it especially shopping. I can carry her in the wrap and Carter can be in the cart and I don't have to worry about the car seat taking up the majority of the cart. I love it on walks for the same reason - Carter can be in the stroller and she is in the wrap. Probably one of the best products I've every reviewed. I would highly recommend this product to anyone with a little one.

I also love these knives. A much better investment than the onion chopper I got a while back. I use these all the time! They are very comfortable to hold, they clean up really well (I hand wash these) and they stay really sharp. There are now my favorite knives to use. I would also highly recommend these as well!

0 comments: