Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Update

Being at home with the kids has been pretty fun so far! It's hard to believe that Gemma is already 2 weeks old!! Carter is adjusting really well. He loveslovesloves Gemma and is always ready to give her hugs and kisses! He loves to have her sit next to him while he has a snack and watches a show.

Gemma is starting to be more alert and awake more during the day. She is sleeping really well at night - between 4 and 6 hours at a time. :)

Already we can't imagine life without her. She is definitely going to be a daddy's girl, once we get out of the "baby" stage. He still puts forth a pretty good effort to sooth and comfort her, but he knows when it's time to hand her off to Mom.

The posts and updates are going to be fewer as we take the time to get to know each other. We have a few fun things planned while I am off work for the next 4 1/2 weeks (it's already going by so fast!!) My sister and her kids and my mom are going to go to South Dakota to visit my aunt Jo. It's been a couple years since I've been up there - I think Carter has only been up there once, shortly after he was born. I'm really looking forward to spending the next 4 1/2 weeks with my family.



0 comments: