Friday, October 1, 2010

CSN Review

Am I the only one who has a cabinet that looks like this?

What does a person do? I honestly don't know if it will help, but I plan on going through the above mess and getting rid of A LOT of those mismatched, lid-less, bottom-less, space-taker-uppers. And replace them with these:

I ordered these Glasslock food storage containers as a review from CSN Stores. So far, I LOVE THEM!!! They nest easily, with the lids on, (should have taken a picture of that) so you don't have to stack them like I have in the picture. One downside, that really doesn't bother me much, is that they are not oven proof. Not a big deal for me - that's not why I chose to review them. They are freezer safe as well as dishwasher and microwave safe. My favorite, and probably most obvious feature is being able to go from table to fridge with four snaps of an airtight lid. Yep - the lids are airtight. Big plus! I used two of the round ones just the other night. It was the small and medium ones. I put two cans of green beans in the medium one, popped it in the microwave, brought it to the table and then popped the lid on the stuck it in the fridge. Super nice!! I can now go from the fridge back to the microwave.

Over time I am hoping to collect/purchase more in various sizes. With all the talk about how we're not supposed to use plastic in the microwave, blah, blah, blah, I thought I'd slowly make the transition.

As usual, CSN Stores were prompt with delivery with no damage to the items, which was especially good in this case! Thanks again CSN!!

2 comments:

Carrie Schreiber said...

What is CSN? And when did you sneak into my kitchen to take a picture of my Tupperware cabinet?? :-)

Geiger Family said...

It's on online store with a variety of items - you should check it out at CSNStores.com. If you are interested or have questions about the review, let me know and I can get you some info. It's a pretty cool deal!

I really thought I was the ONLY one with a whole cabinet designated for keeping the tuperware from taking over my entire kitchen!! :)