Thursday, July 29, 2010

Prayers For My Sister

Please pray for my sister, Erica. She is currently in Wichita awaiting back surgery later today. There was a completely random accident involving a calf and a fiberglass water tank yesterday and she was airlifted to Wesley Medical Center yesterday late afternoon/evening. She has fractured her L1 and will have rods & plates put in place this afternoon. She is expected to be there for the next 3-5 days.

Please pray for her pain management, her recovery, her husband and her 3 kids. This is will be a trying time for them all. I will be sure to keep you all as updated as I can. I know that there are several of her friends that don't read my blog, so feel free to pass the word to those who care about her and her family.

2 comments:

The Chance Family said...

How scary! I will DEFINITELY be praying!!!

Hays Family 5 said...

Oh Geez. Keep us posted, please.