Friday, July 9, 2010

Dear Carter

Dear Carter Bug,

Happy 3rd Birthday!!! I cannot believe you are 3 already!! It seems like just a few weeks ago your dad & I brought you home from the hospital. ;)


Since you have joined our family, you have brought us much joy and laughter, many surprises and scares, and most importantly, so much love! You truly are the highlight of our days.

I can't imagine what God has in store for you - you are talented in so many things. I will tell you that you dad hopes that you get all this roping out of your system now, while you are young. I think being a professional cowboy scares him a little bit. You could not imagine how happy your dad would be if you decided to walk in his footsteps in farming and ranching, but please know that we will be proud of you no matter what you do in life! I just pray that you know the love of Jesus.

Flashback: Here is a short video of you at your second birthday - you still love the candles!!

You seem so little then. Crazy!!

Carter I hope that you have wonderful day and that you enjoy your birthday party with our friends and family tonight. You love being the center of attention!!

Love you always,
Mom


1 comments:

J said...

February??????????