Friday, April 17, 2009

Drawing to a Close

So we went and looked at vehicles last night.  We drove a Chrysler Pacifica.


It was a very nice ride.  It drove really well, had all the bells & whistles, but it sat much lower to the ground than I'm used to.  I don't think we'll be bringing this one home...

We also looked (but didn't drive) a KIA Sorento.

I REALLY liked the way this looks, but I think it will, again, be too small.  It only seats five.  I like to have the option to take one set of grandparents with us somewhere.  That won't happen if someday we have to put 2 car seats in the back of this...  Probably not bringing this one home...

That brings us back to Old Faithful.

This one is in Colby.  It is a 2004 Dodge Durango.  I think we will go to Colby tomorrow (in the rain) to look at this one.  We may bring this one home...


0 comments: