Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Tasty Tuesday

My Tasty Tuesday postings have been nonexistent for the last couple of weeks - sorry.  Here's another pretty easy recipe that my whole family (including picky Carter) will eat! Cheeseburger Balls.

I make an easy batch of bread dough, but I don't usually take the time to let it rise or anything.  Water, yeast, sugar, salt & flour.  Easy.  I'm sure you have your favorite recipe.  If not, Google one.  :)

I brown up some hamburger. Then I take my bread dough and divide it up into however many portions I need/want.  I roll it out flat and add some hamburger, some cheese and sometimes bacon and even chopped up pickles!

Then fold up the bottom and plop it on a baking sheet and bake until it looks done.  It never fails, I always get more bread on the bottom, because it's all bunched up, but they sure are good!!






0 comments: