Friday, May 11, 2012

The Plunge

I finally did it!  I took the plunge I never thought I would and I got on FaceBook.  I don't know why but something still seems slight wrong with it.  I'm sure it will be fine.  I mostly did it so that I could be in contact with cousins, sisters-in-laws, niece & nephews, aunts & uncles who live afar.  I was the only one in my family not on FB and email apparently isn't as popular as it once was.  So there it is.  I made a liar out of myself.  I can no longer avoid certain conversations with "Oh, I don't have FB..." like I once could. Such is life.  Now my excuse will be "Oh, I have FB, but I don't know how to use it" and that is no lie.  :)

PS - My friend, the scale, told me this morning that I've lost 10 lbs!!  Surely it got to be all the running.  I ran a half of a 5K yesterday during "training".  A half of a 5K sounds so much cooler than a mile and a half, don't you think?

0 comments: