Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Tasty Tuesday

I don't have any pictures for you today, but I will tell you that I made Baked Ziti last night and it was good! It was very similar to lasagna. The next time I will probably make a half recipe. There are puh-lenty of leftovers, but I think it will be good for lunch today. And tomorrow, and the next day! :)

I realized that I haven't shared the current menu plan, so here is the current menu plan:

(Sorry it's kinda hard to read.) I have to tell you (again) that I am loving this menu planning thing! The last time I went grocery shopping for the month I spent around $200. For a family of 4. That's not to say that I don't need a gallon of milk or something, but for the most part, that's it. Planning it all out and making the appropriate portions, has saved us so much! I'm not throwing away moldy leftovers like I used to. I don't waste time thinking about dinner. I don't spend extra money buying things I need but don't have because I don't have a plan. If you don't meal plan, I would recommend that you try it. Even for just a week at a time. Try it and see what a big difference it can make!!

0 comments: