Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Girly Things and Broken Things

I'm sure by now, we all know that we all love Pintrest. ;) I have pinned so many fun ideas, but have actually completed a few. Here's one:


And, here's a little apron that my mom made for Gemma for Valentine's Day. I'm not sure if she really did, but I'm going to pretend that she got the idea from Pintrest as well. It's made from a dish towel. Super cute and girly!!


On a not-so-happy note, my wedding band broke last Friday. I feel... bare. But, the feeling of just my engagement ring on my finger brings back some fun memories of a time that used to be. Before kids, before chickens, before 18 loads of laundry weekly, when it was just us and love and life! :)


I'm not sure if it can be fixed - my wedding band is a handmade ring that Jeremy had made for me when we were dating for only about 2 years. It has been resized, sandblasted, cleaned, etc. several times. I might just have to get a new one. Anyone have a catalog? :)

0 comments: