Thursday, December 8, 2011

Graham Cracker House

I don't consider myself to be a very creative person, but I also think that I'm growing my own sense of creativity in my, uh, older years.

For instance, today, I had a blast helping Carter make his graham cracker house in preschool. (Have I mentioned how thankful I am that I work across the street from the preschool and in the same district?)

As "we" were making this house, my mind kept going in different directions, thinking of neat things that could be done. I had to remind myself that this was Carter's project, but I definitely see my hands all over the finished project. But, I'm certain Carter had fun making this house. In fact, he was so proud of "his" creation, he decided to leave it on my desk "so everyone can see it!" He should be proud - it turned out great. And some of it was even his idea!! :)

We started off with graham crackers, frosting, an empty milk carton, and lots of choices for decorations.



Then we added lots of candy, fun and love!
And voila!

0 comments: