Friday, August 26, 2011

Crazy Week

This week has been pretty crazy at our house! My Bible study got moved to Tuesdays. We had carpet installed in our living room on Wednesday and Carter's preschool open house last night. So Tuesday night after I got home from Bible U (clever, huh?) Jeremy and I sat down to eat together at 8:30ish and then proceeded to move all the furniture out of the living room. No TV for 36 hours! (And we all lived to tell the tale...)

Wednesday, Jeremy worked late mowing hay and I took the kids to town shopping. Fun. I started steaming the new carpet at 10:15 pm.

Thursday night after work we started moving some things back into the living room. Carter had his preschool open house at 6:00. After that Jeremy went back to mowing hay until 9:00 or so.

Because of the interruption in our evening, Gemma did not get her 6:30 nap. By 8:00 she was hungary and really tired. She had some oatmeal, then she & Carter hopped in the bath together. (It's so much easier that way.) I put on her jammies and put her in the living room to play while I finished up some laundry. I was hoping to put her off just a bit and nurse her and put her to bed at the normal time of 9:00. She didn't make it 10 minutes out of the bath tub...




Carpet looks good though! (Thanks, Erica!!!)

0 comments: