Wednesday, May 4, 2011

My Mother's Day

In my opinion, the best day a mother could ever have is the day each of her children are born. I don't think there is any other day that could compare or get any better than that.

My first Mother's Day was July 9, 2007. This energetic bundle of joy came into our lives with a bang. And the Geiger household was forever changed...

And this laid back, sleeping wonder, was here in a flash - when she was good and ready, on February 16, 2011.

I still can't believe how much they look alike! With the exception of the hair, I really think Gemma looks a lot like Carter.

Check this out:
Carter - 6 mos

Gemma - 3 mos

It's these two blessings that make every day my Mother's Day. Not every day is a good day, and not every day goes the way I want or think it should, but we are lucky that God lent them to us for a short time! We are better people because of them. Every day I'm reminded how much God must love me to allow these two kiddos to be in my life every day.

0 comments: