Thursday, January 6, 2011

Goal #1

I've been reading on several blogs that people are not doing "resolutions" but goals. I think I like goals better. Carrie commented that she likes being able to check them off a list. I agree, but I don't like to see the same thing on a list for too long with no check mark.

My first and probably most important goal is to read the entire Bible this year. On another blog, I found this link, that helps you read the whole Bible in a year chronologically, instead of straight through. I'm hoping this new approach will lead to a better understanding and appreciation for reading the entire Bible. Every other time I've tried to read straight through, I get lost (bored) before anything really happens. Hopefully this time will be different.

What are your goals (or resolutions) for 2011?

0 comments: