Friday, January 28, 2011

Decisions, Decisions

Since my aunt got me a gift certificate to CSNstores.com for Christmas and I get to choose an item(s) for 2 months of reviews, I've been doing some looking on their website trying to decide what to get. I've had pretty darn good luck in choosing practical items that I actually use that are of good quality. Like the rug I got last time... I love it! And I actually got a freebie out of that deal. I wasn't sure I was going to like the style I picked. I loved browsing through all the modern rugs they have to offer. I was fun to imagine what I might choose if I had hardwood floors in stead of carpet. :)

This time I think I am going to go for something for the baby. I am going to try a Moby Wrap. Have you seen these? Maybe you have or currently use one. A friend of mine who has 3 kids says she still uses hers all the time with her youngest who just turned 1. I'm hoping that it will be helpful while grocery shopping, etc. so I don't have to worry about dragging the car seat/carrier in and trying to juggle Carter all the while, trying to shop. Emily also says she uses hers around the house to carry the baby, because it keeps her hands free for other things. We'll give it a whirl. I will still have more credit to burn, so I still need to decide how to spend that, but at least I have a starting point...

0 comments: