Monday, November 29, 2010

Catch Up

It's been a while since I've posted anything of substance, so here's what we've been up to lately...

Jeremy and his dad are adding a lean-to onto the shop. It's coming along - Jeremy works on it whenever he's not working. It will house the tractor, the lawn mower and he says my Durango. I don't think there's going to be enough room, but what do I know...


Owen stayed over-night a couple of weeks ago while his Mom & Dad went to a wedding in St. Louis. He and Carter had a blast playing on the "bucking" horse and bull.



We traveled to Hoyt for the Geiger Thanksgiving on Thursday. Even though it was really cold, we went on the hayrack ride just like we do every year. But we didn't get our annual family picture on the ride this year. :( We didn't have a friendly family competition this year, so we all brought little crafty things and play-doh to keep the little ones busy.




On Saturday we went to my sister's for the Thanksgiving with my mom & dad. Mark and Heather and their kids were able to come back. The three "little" boys had so much fun eating lunch at their own table. I think we even went all day with no major fights!! Erica planned a fun craft for the Moms and it was really fun! We decorated mason jars and fill them with epsom salts and put candles in them. I should have taken a picture of it, but maybe she'll put it up on her blog soon. I've even considered making more for daycare providers and co-workers.


(Our not-so-great attempt at family picture. This one will not be on the Christmas card...)

On Sunday, Carter woke up with a fever - he has had a pretty tough cold and cough the last couple days. He hasn't been sleeping very well. So yesterday we stayed home from church and put up the Christmas tree. I didn't get a picture of that yet - we hope to finish decorating it tonight.

I'll do my glucose test tomorrow after work. Those are always a joy. :)

I think that pretty much catches you up with everything for now!

0 comments: