Friday, April 30, 2010

Good News Bad News

The good news... I won a cruise!!! The bad news (not really that bad) is that we're not taking it.


I signed up online on the Woman's Day magazine site. I got a voice message last night that I'd won a cruise. When I called them back and got more details, it was a 2 night 3 day cruise. We'd have to pay for our airfare and extras. It was going to cost us close to $1300 for 3 days. We are planning a big vacation with our friends for our 10 year anniversary and decided our money was better spent on that trip. I'm not that upset about it really, but it was fun to win!!

3 comments:

The 5 C's said...

Congrats on the win. BUT am really glad you said no because you can get something MUCH MUCH cheaper! You didn't tell me the dates for your anniversary trip.. I need to make sure we are available!

Geiger Family said...

Yeah, sorry we missed your anniversary trip... I just completely blew it off and we missed our flight.

:)

Katie said...

what kind of sweepstakes doesn't include airfare?!?! Cool you won, lame of them to make you pay $1300 for it!!!