Wednesday, March 24, 2010

A New Love

Carter's new favorite is this:


This. Meaning it's the only one we have.

I can't tell you how much I love the "Song of the Cebu" (though not as much as Carter), but yesterday Carter watched this movie 3 (almost 4) times in a row.


Typically I wouldn't complain so much, but its a VHS and you have to actually rewind it. Ugh. That's the worst part of all.

So, here's my plea - if anyone has or knows anyone who has VeggieTales DVDs or VHSs that they would like to sell or "donate" to us for the benefit of Carter, we (I) would be really appreciative. (I need a new Silly Song with Larry, but I still love the Sick Cebu, the Sad Cebu and Mute Cebu!!)

1 comments:

The 5 C's said...

we have a few that we could loan you..i haven't really tried them w/Owen...ttyl