Wednesday, January 27, 2010

T-Total (Randomness)

I'm sure you've heard this expression before - it's my expression of the day.


Monday night I felt like a T-Total wreck - but I'm feeling a lot better. T-Totally better.

Ever seen a house that looks like a T-Total disaster? That's my house. (right, like I'd show you a picture...)

My kitchen is a T-Total mess. Is it just me, or is this the hardest room in the house to keep clean? Even worse than the bathroom...

Ever seen the movie/musical Chicago? Great flick. There's a song that Roxie sings, the lyrics go: Men, everywhere, jazz, everywhere, booze, everywhere... My variation would be: toys, everywhere, dishes, everywhere, laundry, everywhere...

T-Total. Wreck. T-Total. Disaster. T-Totally. Getting closer to the weekend... :)






0 comments: