Monday, January 25, 2010

Meal Plan

So far, so good! I didn't even skip a night. I think I need to get a little more organized when it comes to grocery shopping, bit I'll get it. Here's this week's Menu Plan:

Monday: Calzones
Tuesday: Chicken Fried Steak
Wednesday: Chicken Enchiladas
Thursday: Meatloaf
Friday: Homemade Pizza

I decided not to plan for the weekends. Carter and I are pretty low maintenance and I thought I would allow a couple of meals to clean up the week's leftovers that don't get used or eaten during the week. My husband requested that I plan for Sunday dinner (supper). Not sure but I'm thinking:


I've been wanted to try this one for a long time - we'll see how it goes... I'll report back next week!


1 comments:

Katie said...

Sounds like you're doing great! I'm so proud of you! :D