Monday, January 4, 2010

Going to the Doctor

Please keep my husband in mind today - he's going to the doctor. It may not sound like a big deal, but it has to be a big deal for him to ask me to make him an appointment. He hurt his back several days ago (know idea how) and has been trying to tough it out, but isn't having very good luck. He couldn't hardly walk on Friday and he stayed home all weekend and didn't work - he barely left the house. I know it's bad because he's taking Advil and using words like "ice pack" and "heating pad". I know you know his type - "I'm 10-feet tall & bulletproof". I just hope it's something minor...

Anyway, please keep us in mind - I'll update when I can.

6 comments:

Katie said...

uhoh, I know that type...prayers comin' his way!

Geiger Family said...

They're a fun crowd aren't they...? Thanks - we appreciate it!!

The 5 C's said...

We will be praying...what/when is your appointment?

Geiger Family said...

His appt. is at 3:50 today - I'm going along. If for nothing else, to fill out paperwork. :) Thanks for the prayers.

The 5 C's said...

Let me know....

Kate said...

Hope things went well at his appt. this afternoon :( And that he is on the mend!