Monday, December 15, 2008

What Wonderful Weather We're Having!!

I know that Katie at Bring on the Lloyds does "My Husband Rocks" Fridays, so playing off of that, I thought that I would do a similar post.  I sometimes wonder why my husband is in "slightly" less than a great mood when he comes home some nights.  I was was thinking this morning, how easy I have it.  I go to work, sit in my cushy chair with my little heater under my desk, get in my car, with heated seats, and drive home to a heated house.  I may have to start a fire in the fireplace, and boy is that a lot of work for me!  This morning when Carter & I left the house, it was 3 degrees.  When we got to the top of the hill (or out in the "real world" as I call it) it was ONE degree.  My husband, God bless him, spends all day, every day, in whatever weather we happen to be having.  Cold, rain, snow, wind, sleet, ice, sometimes any and all of the above...  and, on most days, still LOVES his job.  So, this is my "My Husband Rocks" post because there is NO WAY I could keep the feeling in my fingers and toes, let alone keep up with him on a day like today.  I'm so very proud of my husband because despite the weather, he continues to do what he loves while helping to support his family - and generally keeps a good attitude about it all!  

0 comments: