Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Christmas Cards

I know I'm a little late, but I thought I'd better get it in gear and get my Christmas cards ordered so people will get them before New Years...I ordered them off Snapfish.com.  I think they will turn out pretty cute - Carter said "cheeeeese" for me for about 10 minutes to take some really cute pics.  (That maybe one of the greatest parts of having kids - Mom & Dad no longer have to be in the Christmas picture.  Everyone wants to see the little one(s)!!!)  Shipping would have taken 3-5 business days and would have cost $5.99.  I thought I'd be smart and save some money and have them shipped to the Manhattan Walgreens.  I didn't think I'd save any time - I figured it would take a couple of days still.  Nope.  Twenty minutes later I got an email saying my Christmas cards were ready!  Luckily, my sister-in-law was in town and picked them up for me.  Get ready world - here comes the FIRST EVER Geiger Christmas card!  Here's a little preview of the "cheeeeeeses".  :)

    

After pictures, Carter was "exploring" around our house.  We had to change out of the "Christmas" sweater... that Dad couldn't believe I was putting on his son!!!!!

   



0 comments: