Wednesday, October 1, 2008

It seems to be all the rage...

Well, I guess if Erica can do it, so can I!  It seems to make sense that this is one of the easiest ways for everyone to "keep up" with you and your family and they don't have to wait for you to email them and send pictures.


Jeremy is still working for Frye Cattle Co. and still loves his job.  It is getting to be that time of year where he is gone a lot more than he is going to be home due to calving, so Carter and I get a lot of bonding time during the winter months!

I'm still at USD 384 as the Middle School Secretary and District Treasurer.  School hours are really nice plus I get a nice Thanksgiving/Christmas/Spring Break!  

I don't have a whole lot to report on my maiden voyage of blogging.  I will say that while checking out the The 5 C's, I looked at a couple of others and was very impressed!!  I'm getting some great ideas - now all I need is time!!


0 comments: