Thursday, February 16, 2012

Happy Birthday Girl!!

It's hard to believe that one year ago I thought for sure I'd have another boy, thinking it would be easier. It's hard to believe that one year ago today I was laying in a hospital bed, going through contractions, wishing CMT was still playing music videos instead of Dukes of Hazard. It's also hard to believe that one year ago I thought my labor/delivery with you would be a breeze - 9.5 hours [start to finish] and back labor [no epidural] made me a tougher mom, I guess.


You are smart, sneaky, goofy, full of smiles and giggles and you have us all wrapped around your girly little fingers! You are definitely an added joy in our lives and I'm SO thankful that God thinks we're the best parents for you and your brother.

(Picture: Courtesy Tiff)

Happy Birthday, Gemma JuneBug!! We couldn't love you more!

0 comments: