Monday, February 13, 2012

Getting Ready

Did you know that on Thursday, February 16, my baby turns 1? Can you believe that??

So we are in full swing preparing for her birthday bash on Sunday (read: my family is getting bombarded with 'please do's'). We are cleaning, trying to finish the kitchen (part of the tile backsplash and window), cleaning, getting my food stuff together for lunch after church, cleaning, trying plan the cake (I need all the help I can get in this area. I don't know that I've decorated a cake other than Carter's 1st birthday cake. That's it!! Those of you who are creative bakers, please send all the advice you have!!!), cleaning and organizing ideas and props for her pictures Friday afternoon. Her babysitter, Tiffany, will be taking her pictures. I am excited! We found some cool props and I'm looking at ideas on Pintrest. I think it will go much better than at Sears and a lot cheaper!

We've been practicing for a while getting her picture taken - and Carter has been practicing being a photographer. (sorry - some of these are blog repeats) I can't wait to see what she puts out on Friday...











0 comments: