Wednesday, December 15, 2010

CSN Review

For my CSN review this time around, I chose to review a rug. Not very exciting, I know, but I am really glad that I did.

Our house was not new when we bought it. We rented it out while my husband worked at the ranch and we lived in the house they provided. Our windows and carpet are not in great shape and need to be replaced, but we don't have the money to do those things right now. So I reviewed this rug for the purpose of covering up the gap in the carpet between the living room and our bedroom. It definitely serves it's purpose. It's thick enough to be used as an outdoor rug, but thin enough that we can still close the door over the top. I was concerned when it arrived via FedEx because it was rolled. I thought I'd never get it to lay flat, but to my surprise, I unrolled it, flopped it down on the floor - no problems!

I did experience something new with my review order this time - I was originally sent the wrong rug. It was basically the same thing, but the wrong color. (They had a ton of colors, shapes and sizes to choose from!!) I called CSN and they set me up with correct rug and told me that if they vendor doesn't contact me within 3 weeks to have the incorrect rug shipped back to them, I get to keep it. Which in reality, would be great!! Now that I've been using this one, I would love to to have another either at the entry way or in the laundry/mud room. I have no doubt that it could handle any room in my house. Bottom line - I would highly recommend this rug to everyone!

0 comments: