Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween

Here's a snapshot of our weekend:

Friday - I had the whole day off! Because we had parent/teacher conferences last week, we got a comp day on Friday. Then Friday night, all of our friends got together for a hayrack ride. We got there at 7:00 pm and ate chili and goodies and hopped on the ride around 8:30. It was plenty chilly and windy so everyone was bundled up in coats and blankets. Since it was dark, I didn't take any pictures.

Saturday - We spent the morning at home and then met Jeremy for lunch. After lunch Carter and I took a nap before we went Halloween-ing. Since we are not super-fans, I didn't make a great effort to take fabulous pictures. Here's what I ended up with:

10 minutes into trick-or-treating

20 minutes in

getting ready to go home...

He started off good, was ready to go home at the 20 minute mark and then got a second wind at the 23 1/2 minute mark and didn't want to go home.

I'm glad Halloween is over, but I am still loving fall! I actually did some decorating around the house this year.


Of course it doesn't look like this anymore due to the gale-force winds we've had lately. :)

On the way - my CSN reviews!

1 comments:

FreeforAll said...

Hi Great Blog!!!
Christmas is Indeed Coming and Now You Can Send The Gift of An Amazon Gift Card to Your Friends and Family Right to Thier FaceBook Wall!!! Wow!!! Next Day Free Shipping by mail or send in an Email!!!!!! Make Christmas easy on Yourself this Year.Merry Christmas!!
Amazon Gift Cards- BookMark This LINK