Thursday, October 21, 2010

Halloween

Our family is not really big on Halloween. We enjoy it, but we definitely do not go all out. The first year Carter was a lobster. Last year he was a lion. This year he's going to be Buzz Lightyear. Jeremy and I don't usually dress up. I keep thinking this year since I'm fairly preggo that it would be fun, but I can't come up with anything terribly creative. I was thinking I could dress in all white and be a marshmallow. Except I don't have any white pants. Then I thought I could dress in all black with white fabric around the middle and be an Oreo.

I don't know if I could ever get Jeremy to dress up with me, but I found these on the internet and thought they were pretty cute:




What are some things you have dressed as for Halloween that could be adapted for a pregnant gal?

1 comments:

Lindsay said...

i have friends that have done both! they are both cute, and I'm sure you could borrow :)