Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Vast Voyage

This year's VBS theme was Vast Voyage. Carter had a blast!! Every day he came home with a nifty craft, my favorite was the pillow. They had a small white pillow case that the kids got to draw on with markers. Great job with the crafts, Aunt Erica!


Here are a few pics from the program on Sunday.


In all fairness, I didn't warn Owen that I was taking a picture! :)


I was a little nervous about Carter at the program. I didn't know if he'd stand up there and sing and do the actions, or just want to sit on my lap and try to hide. He did AMAZING!! He participated in just about everything - if he didn't like a song, he'd sit down on the stage and wait for everyone else to finish!

He knew the words to all his favorite songs, and he really tried hard to keep up with the actions too!

Toward the end of the program, Carter was definitely getting a little ornery!

0 comments: