Thursday, December 10, 2009

Fun Days at Home

There was no school on Tuesday & Wednesday, so I got to stay at home with Carter. He & I both very much enjoyed this extra time together. On Tuesday, Andre came over for the afternoon/evening.
If it looks like they are jumping on the bed, they are. I'm a terrible parent...

Andre has to carry a remote every where!!

This is my black "cowboy"...
And this one is not my black "cowboy"...

Even though it looks like nighttime outside, the boys were jumping playing on the bed around 3:30. Crazy snow...

Poor Charlie & Dillon



As of this morning, Jeremy thinks we have maybe just over a foot of snow... I'm sure Carter will be up for testing that measurement when it warms up a bit. My rule is has to be at least over 20 degrees before we go out to play.


0 comments: