Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Christmas Thus Far

So far we have had 3 Christmases... Two Rundquist Christmases and a Woydziak (Jeremy's mother's family) Christmas.


Here we go: (Disclaimer: I didn't fix the red eyes...)

Rundquist Christmas No. 1
Owen got Carter a Home Depot toolbox
Very cool...
So cool, in fact, that we had to saw open the rest of the gifts!!

Owen also got Carter a big tub of farm animals!
Daddy got my Grandpa Marc's spurs. The highlight of his night!
Grandma got a new Kitchen Aid mixer!! (I think I might get her old one!! Bonus!!)
Grandpa & Grandma gave Carter an easel. Big hit!!
First thing the next day...

Rundquist Christmas No. 2 at the Peterson's in Leonardville...
Papa Dave and all the little boys playing pool.

Unfortunately, that's all I have for Christmas No. 2 and I forgot to take my camera for Christmas No. 3, but a good time was had by all!

There will be more pictures to come as we still have our Christmas and the Geiger Christmas to go.

Blessings to you all and a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

0 comments: