Monday, July 13, 2009

Birthday Party

We had Carter's birthday party yesterday.  Although it was a little hot & sticky, it was a good day!
He got a new sleeping bag
New jammies
Bubbles!!!
Trucks & Tractors
Bubbles!!
Here's the Barnyard Cake.  I dropped a pig cupcake in the dirt just as I was setting it on the table.  It turned out ok.  Red frosting is sure hard to make - it was more hot pink, but next to the light pink pigs, it looked ok.  


After all the fun, Carter just wanted to ride bikes

Owen was gracious enough to strike a pose for me
Be sure and really appreciate these pics - C & O don't always play well together, so I had to capture this moment!
Thank you to everyone for coming to our party yesterday!  We hope you had a good time!!

3 comments:

Hays Family 5 said...

How fun! That was a great cake...you're awesome. Frick and Frack pointed out to me last week that THEY didn't even get birthday cake this year! Oops--my bad. Enjoy this year of 2's--it will go really fast. Love ya-KH.

The 5 C's said...

had a good time too, ready for a nap today!

Katie said...

That looks like a fun b-day! And your cake is awesome! ...that darn red is tough to make on your own!