Thursday, November 6, 2008

Tag

So... I'm pretty new to this so I'm not entirely sure how all of this "tagging" works but we'll give it a shot!  


I've been tagged by Katie from Bring on the Lloyds

Rules:
1.   Link to the person or persons who tagged you.
2.  Post the rules on your blog.
3.  Write six random things about yourself.
4.  Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5.  Let each person know they've been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6.  Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

Random Things About Me:
1.  I'm pretty ok with a chainsaw.
2.  I didn't learn how to drive a stick until I was 20.  (I still don't do that well!)
3.  Jeremy and I started dating in 1998 - you do the math...  :)
4.  In 2007, my sister had Owen in June, Carter (our son) was born exactly three weeks later in July, and my sister-in-law had Grady roughly six weeks later in August.  (OK, not entirely about me, but interesting nonetheless.)
5.  From where we live, it takes me almost 20 minutes just to get to a highway!
6.  My husband has taught me how to drive a tractor and how to feed cows with a cake feeder.

The Person I'm Tagging:
(I know the rules say six, but I don't know six...)
1.  Erica at The 5 C's

0 comments: